- Reliance Communications at the end of DEC 2012 had 27.6 Mn Data Subscribers which include 2G, 3G and CDMA based EVDO Dongle Customers as well.
- RCom reported 6.1 Mn 3G Broadband Subscribers at the end of Dec 2012. Despite higher Data Usage, Revenue witnessed pressure but the Management is confident of Data Off-take and asked us to look at the brighter side.
- Total Data Usage Per Customer is 280 MB in the DEC-2012 Qrtr.
- Data Services contributed 20.9% of overall wireless revenues. [Read total Non-Voice, that is how the company discloses to shield the revenues that it gets from CDMA EVDO Services to avoid potential legal battles]
- Data will be 40% of Total Wireless Revenues in Continue reading Reliance Communications has 27 Mn Data Subscribers + ARPU up 17% QoQ + Infratel in Talks with RIL Infotel +
RCom quietly announced its results yesterday [if you run a company and have bad results to announce, do so on a holiday, only if you are worried about huge SELL OFF in your stock] and the numbers look way too ugly. Employees at the Wireless division must be singing Queen’s song – Under Pressure 😉 Look at Wireless ARPU Rs 161 [GSM + CDMA + FWP] it has dropped 24% QoQ. EBITDA down 20% and Net profit has halved. Awesome!!! Quick peek into the results, Continue reading Reliance Mobile ARPU Drops 24% in Q2- Broadband ARPU Rises