Tag Archives: wireless india MoU

BSNL Karnataka Wireless Operations 42% below National Average

I happen to get access to BSNL Wireless Usage Data, of course 5 months old, its that of  June-09 quarter. I just wanted to get the numbers on how Post-Paid customers usage compared to pre-paid and then with the National Average. 7% of the subscribers are post-paid while the remaining 93% are pre-paid. Post-Paid customers MOU was 613.5 while that of Pre-Paid was mere 230.83 for one month in the June Quarter. Thus, BSNL Karantaka Circle’s Wireless MOU Per Month in June Quarter was 257. Now compare this to the National Average of 454 MoU as reported by TRAI [Refer #10] and 478 as reported by Bharti Airtel – making Karnataka BSNL GSM Operations running 42% below the National Average. So where are the BSNL Employees / Unions now, who are directly responsible for the current state of affairs ? Continue reading BSNL Karnataka Wireless Operations 42% below National Average