Idea Cellular’s – Idea Blade Android 3G SmartPhone Launched for Rs 7992

60 comments

Idea Cellular has launched Idea Blade 3G Android SmartPhone in India for a retail price of Rs 7992. It is a Highly responsive touch screen Phone.

This phone comes with most useful features for 3G usage like – Live TV – Watch your favorite programme anytime anywhere. Facebook is Inbuilt as an app. Google Search for Information at your fingertips. Youtube – Catch all the latest videos for your entertainment. It is also equipped with GPS.

Full Features of Idea Blade Android 3G SmartPhone as follows

Memory - Expandable to 32 GB
Chipset - Qualcomm
Social Networking - Yes
Gravity Sensor - Yes
FM Radio - Yes
Battery - Li-ion 1250mAH

If you sign-up for 3G using these phones, you will also get 3G network Freebies worth Rs 3500. So another feather in Android Cap while Nokia and Windows Phones continue to watch.

1. kya yeh 1080p hd video play kar sakta hai

2. Kya ye phone puri tarah se apne wayede par utrega.Kya iske sabhi futures sahi hai aur good work karte hai.Iski mujhe jankari chaheye.Please help me.Iski koi bhi jankari please mere email id-sssatish13@gmail.Com per send kar de.Please

3. No that phone doesnt play 1080p videos.

4. Dual sim supporatable or not..???

can other opperator will work on the same set..???

5. vinod agarwal says:

in this specification it is not mention that weather this mobile GSM or CDMA??? can anyone knw abt this??

6. kya is phone se video calling kar sakte hai ?
    Plz tell me

7. mast phone hai, pehle Dell XCD35 ke model me milta tha. mene parso hi liya he.

Below are little positives of it:
    Also known as San Fransisco orange, Dell XCD35, etc in other countries.

Just search ZTE blade on Youtube to see how mature and popular this device is.

Can play HD games,PlayStation, sega, snes, nes etc games using psx4droid etc emulators nicely.

Speaker sound is really nice. Display is Awesome, Its HD, 480×800

CPU is fine 600MHz.
    GPU Adreno 200 ( its a AMD-ATI Graphic card now owned by Qualcomm ).

Even if your budget if more ~9000, buy this phone instead. I got in Rs. 7600 with Idea 3g plan Rs.260 for 3 months @ 1GB/month

-ves of this phone:
    At this price, nothing at all if compared sincerely with other models. Its a best buy, i would recommend.

8. Hi Bindesh,

Idea Blade me ram kitni show kr rahi hai..
    I mean, can u tell the total memory shown available in the task manager.
    kya 400mb k aaspass hai..?

Thanks in advance.

9. Is ZTE a branded company or a local company…? And which is the best mobile between SAMSUNG GALAXY Y AND IDEA BLADE in performance and feature. And also pls tell me is idea blade upgradeble in 2.3 gingerbeard. PLZ HELP ME I M VERY CONFUSE. MY ID. meshrishgarg@gmail.com

• ZTE is a well known company in Hardware Communication Stack. Idea Branded Phones can’t be compared to Samsung Galaxy series which are continuously being upgraded and prices of lower end models dropped.

Idea’s phones are entry level smartphones to get feel of 3G.

10. dear sir i don’t understand please sir tell me in details.dear sir,i once again finally ask you and sir help me plzz .i want to ask you that what is the real quality of its camera and once again tell me about its video quality and display quality and about it touch. please sir tell me about its manufacturer company ( zte )in details .is it company best for me ?and sir also obout it os android 2.2. will be it best for me and about it processor ans its headphone ( headset ) earphones quality .i again ask you that can that phone ( idea blade ) better than galaxy y plzzz sir help me again in details .dear sir finally tell me that its all features true and well for me dear sir i finally ask you that will be it best for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir plzzzzz help me …lucknow ( up )

11. Rahul Ganorkar says:

Awesum phone… using fr more dan 2 months… jus 1 drawback… no update to 2.3 provided… well u can crack it and install 2.3.. currently using 2.3.7… If compared to galaxy y it is far better.. more ram.. more internal… more camera.. more screen… more more ….

12. hey guys, alls’s well but what about the warranty issue?will it be given by idea themselves or if i remove the idea sim and use another sim will the warranty become null and void?what about the service network? once you ditch idea or idea ditches you, what will become of this device?

13. yes u can play…

14. kya yhe dehradun main mil sakta hai

15. charan deepak says:

wat is its battery back up and its os and wat abt gaurenty

16. this is a worst handset in the history of smart fone. zte blade handset hangs a lot sound quality touch quality is not so good………so i suggest the viewers dont buy this local brand company handset

17. @ankur.. ZTE is not a local company.. these Blade handset is being sold also in US and europe with operators like A&T, orange..

Check the below link for phone presence..

18. Ravi mali says:

Kya is mobile m idea k aalava dusri sim laga sakte hai kya. Or isme saare browsers or software chalte hai kya. Or video calling hoti hai kya. Plz reply . Because i will purchase

19. Ravi mali says:

Or kya y mp3 ,3gp ,avi, hd video supported hai kya

20. Ravi mali says:

Or mp4 chalte hai kya

21. idea blade ke baare me mujhe info chahiye pls send info my i.d

22. can idea blade have a front camera for video calling

23. HI,
    FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT ZTE IS NOT A LOCAL COMPANY. ALL TATA , MTS CDMA MOBILE IS MADE BY THIS.
    AND ABOUT THIS DEVICE, YOU CAN PLAY FULL HD VIDEO ( ALL FORMATE ) ON THIS USING QQ PLAYER AVAILABLE ON ANDROID MARKET.
    AND AFTER SELL SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED BY ZTE. IT HAS A 512 MB RAM AND A 3.15 MP CAMERA. 7.2 Mbps 3G SPEED [ BUT USE THIS RELIANCE 3G, I GOT 800 KBps { NOT 800kbps} REAL SPEED. YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY OPERATOR WARRENY WILL NOT VOID BECAUSE THIS IS UNLOCKED SET WE ARE NOT UNLOCKING THIS……
    SO BYUY AND ENJOY DOSTO

24. NO IT HAS NO VIDEO CAMERA

25. Hi, users
    can anybody share with me how many colours its screen has, 16 Million or 256k?
    Thnx

26. @ Vishal:

U really know wt u r saying man?? This phone has 256mb RAM and not 512mb!! The Task Manager shows 166mb…
    Dell XCD35 has 512mb not his one… I am very very disappointed because to this…. Please correct me if I am wrong!!

27. Kya isme secondry camera hay,or iski batery normaly kitne time tak chalti hay.
    I m in confusing to buy blade or samsung galaxy y.or isme talking tom hay ya nai.?plz send answer on may id jaldi.

28. i sell my x6 becz i want this buy. But anybuddy can tell me about this phone touch screen!

29. Rahul Ganorkar I am also using the same mobile.Please tell me how to install android 2.3

30. isme idea ke alawa kisi other network ka sim card use kare to kya live tv ka enjoy hum le sakte hai…………? or kya ye phon warranty ke sath aati hai……? plz answer me……? zte or sumsung glaxy y me koun sa handset achha or good qualty ka hai……? plz plz plz ………resolv my que….?

31. better than go for samsung galaxy y it is so far better than zte balde

32. hey guyz,
    kya ye mobile se hum pc ko net connect kr skte he?
    I tried but itz not working .
    plz.
    d sooner u reply d better it is.

33. does it has front camera for video calling…….??

34. Vishal wadhwa says:

Kya yeh mobile dual sim hai aur kya yeh java supported karta hai.

35. nahi ye dual sim support nahi karta aur ye java support kar sakta hai uske liye aapko ek software download karna hoga.

36. can i play HD games like gangstas,9mm in idea blade

37. How many ram in idea blade 512 or 256

38. bcs of low phn memory my phn hangs……..
    hw cn i free my phn memory in dis heatset

39. kya idea blade me
    video calling ki
    suvidha hai.
    mai 24.3.2012 ese
    kharidna chata hu.

40. Sir.. Is me internal memory kitni aati hai.

41. kya ye gangstar HD android game is me aati he

42. Namste, sir i like to know that the blade is dual sim phone ??

43. I gt i prob , wit my idea zte phone , d games nd othr app on movein to tak d phone momry , many ppl say dat u hv 2 root d phone nd my frnd said dt aftr root u cn reset , so shud i root my phone or no ?????? Plz help me plz

44. does we have to pay 3500/- for 3g benefits or its free after signing 3g

45. koushal says:

kya isme dusre network ka sim card laga sakte hai……..aur kya isko phone se order kiya ja sakta hai,,,,,,agar haa to no…………..send kijiy emere id pe.

46. Mukesh Dodiya says:

kya ye mobile multiwindow he ? mtlb ek activity ko hum minimize karke dusri activity kar sakte he ?

47. rajendra says:

kya h mobile ek achchha mobile sabit hoga iski garntiy kya hai ham isenokia jesa yus kr sakte hai isme video call hogi ya nhi or ye mobile chaineeg mobile to nhi hai iska softwere jldi khrab to nhi ho jaye ga pl.tell me sir kyo ki me mobile lene ke liye ruka hu pl….tell me imijently

48. ideacellular says:

Dear Rajendra,

We would request you to kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline 12345 from your Idea number for further assistance.

Regards,
    Ideacellular

49. idea blade is the worst mobile in the world i face so many problems with it, its quality is zero why this mobile can any one buy there is no reason to buy it it is loss money………..9958643675

50. when i go to service center to solve my reciever problem it can solve buy replacing by new(charged) then when service man packed the mobile network problem came there is no network in the phone either by manually so whose’s fault

51. isme android 2.3 kaise install kr skte hai

52. Sumit Dhingra says:

Dear Sir,
    There have a problem in blade,so many touch are change but not working, what can i do , please advice me solution, my phone model name is idea blade CE 1588,,,,,,

Thanks & Regards
    Sumit DHingra 9873636803

53. Dear Sir,
    Does Idea Blade Support Skype Video calling via rear camera? is there any software we can use ? thanks.

54. sir,i’m unable to upate my zte blade idea 3g smartfone from 2.2.2 to more than 203 …whwn i chwck for system update it asks (copy update package to ur image dictionary & try) bt i dont have an update package where do i get it,,,do zte blade is compatable with the android versions than it is booted manually…if so ? how can i ? plzz do ans me …..to my email ..vch vill be helpfull to me & thankful to u …

55. sourabhgaur says:

mena idea 3g mobile kareda hea idea Blade sabsea kraab compny hea….1 yhea mobile mea naa hi prosscer accha hea naaa hi ram acchi hea
    ……or naa hi camera accha. yhea mobile hannk bahut leta hea

56. dharmen says:

sir how can i update my blade

57. hi,
    pls help my zte belad android Google sarch working nahi kar .pls provide some solution….